Friends of the Raccoon River Valley Trail
Become a Friend of the Raccoon River Valley Trail by donating to the Raccoon River Valley Trail Association (RRVTA). Your support helps the RRVTA in its mission of promoting and marketing the trail and the trail communities.
Friends Annual Trail Pass Donation – Support the trail and purchase your annual trail pass through a Friends Annual Trail Pass Donation. You will receive one annual trail pass for each $25 donation (passes issued by Dallas, Guthrie & Greene County Conservation Boards – a $10 value)
Friends General Donation * – Support the trail through a Friends General Donation in any amount you choose. No trail passes are included with this donation. Donors will be recognized on the website for individual gifts of $250 or more.
* For larger donations you may want to consider sending a check to eliminate credit card handling costs. Please send your check to the address below or call for additional assistance. To mail in a donation, follow the link below to download your donation form.
Friends of the Raccoon River Valley Trail mail-in donation form
2015 Donors of $250 and above:
- Robert and Jane Sturgeon
- RDG Planning and Design (RDG Dahlquist Art Studio)
Project Donations - If you would like to donate to a current trail project, please select one below. Our current projects are:
- “Let’s Connect”, donate to help fund the Raccoon River Valley Trail to the High Trestle Trail Connector project (Perry to Woodward trail). More information here.
- Pave the RRVT Gravel Crossings
- Pave the crossings in Guthrie County
- Pave the crossings in Greene County
- “Trees Along the Trail” project in Dallas County. Donate to help plant trees along the open areas of the RRVT in Dallas County.
- RRVT Waukee Trail Art project. Donate to help with raising funds for the RRVT Waukee Trail Art project. More information here.